The new edition has been given a complete make over with a new layout and added TI-nspire CAS calculator instructions.
Designed following the requirements of the VCE Mathematics Study Design for the accreditation period 2016-2020.
These books are intended to help students develop a comprehensive reference book to be taken into exams.
- Books are put together using plastic binds allowing extra pages to be added.
- All pages have been given space to add your own notes.
- Area of Study 1 Functions and graphs
- Area of Study 2 Algebra
- Area of Study 3 Calculus
- Area of Study 4 Vectors
- Area of Study 5 Mechanics
- Area of Study 6 Probability and statistics
Meet the Author
The following has been taken from the VCAA website on the use of bound references in Mathematics examinations.
"Students are permitted to take a bound reference into designated Mathematics examinations."
"The bound reference must be in book format of A4 size or smaller when closed."
"Binding can include cloth, glue, staple, spiral or comb binding."
For further information please visit the VCAA website here